Sunday, November 2, 2008

Knock, knock. Who's there? Sarah Palin. Ha-Ha.

We’re not laughing with you, Sarah…

This moose-hunting maverick just can’t seem to avoid being the butt of a joke. Palin made the world chuckle once again Saturday when a Canadian radio DJ pretended to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy on a 6-minute prank phone call to the VP hopeful.

It’s hard to feel sorry for her when the prankster, Marc-Antoine Audette, gave ample indication that this was a joke. He referred to the Prime Minister of Canada as Canadian singer Steph Carse, to which Palin replied


Well, he's doing fine and yeah, when you come into a position underestimated it gives you an opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong. You work that much harder.

Palin sure is doing a good job of proving everyone wrong.

If that wasn’t enough, Audette told Palin that he enjoyed her “documentary” and referred to a porno made by Hustler starring a Sarah Palin lookalike. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes," she replied.

Palin and her campaign camp must share the same naivety and inexperience. Did she really think the French President would contact her instead of McCain? She’s not worthy of (serious) international attention just yet. I mean, there are congressional districts with more people than she has in her entire state. This proves that Palin’s people put as much effort into screening her calls as she puts into carrying that big brain of hers:

“As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?”

Am I the only person wondering why McCain picked this lady? Out of all the conservatives in America, he picked this one. I think it was a rash decision made, at least initially, to target women voters and soft liberal Hillary Clinton supporters. Or maybe it was McCain saying, “Look at me! I’m for change, too!”

Either way, choosing her is like buying 25 cent tacos in Tiahuana --a good idea at first, but then you find out what they’re made of: 75% horse meat and 25% horse shit.

On behalf of Obama supporters: thank you, McCain, for committing campaign suicide with this first-rate VP.

No comments:

Post a Comment